Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dreary Days

I have a love-hate relationship with this time of year. I was actually thinking the other day what next year will be like, when I will experience the first December in the last THIRTEEN years with no exams (this is of course, assuming I will have passed the BAR in July...). 

God is good, all the time.

But I really do dread these first couple of weeks of December. The get-up-and-study-all-day-realize-you-haven't-left-the-house-in-a-week-and-haven't-shower-in-three-days kindof weeks. I always know it is exam season because I have exactly 2 pairs of sweatpants, 2 long sleeve tops, and a sweatshirt that I rotate wearing. Its like my mind literally decides it's too much of an effort to put into actually getting dressed!

Positives of these weeks - I eat a LOT of chocolate and generally let myself sleep in a little later. Also, although Allie isn't due until Jan. 5, the doctors are speculating the baby will come in the next week or two! Although Lexi will still cuddle with me sometimes this auntie is ready for a little baby to fill her arms again!


So for another week this blog will be sparse - my words are all being put towards defining the establishment of corporations and differentiating between common and preferred stock (which I really do not care at all about). And then I will hopefully return refreshed and rejuvenated before I start my final semester of law school!

And since this post is random, I'll leave you with yet another random clip of my favorite princess, who also just so happens to be dropping by tomorrow night to give me a little studying reprieve with some Christmas baking.






1 comment:

  1. Chocolate is good...keep taking it in , pushing through and you'll survive :) Praying for you!

    AND...Princess Lexi is totally adorable :)

    ReplyDelete