Wednesday, January 9, 2013

So In Love!


 I simply cannot get enough of this little man! He is already growing way to fast for my taste and I am relishing the time I am able to spend with him. It is so much fun to watch my brother and SIL take on the role of parents, they are doing a great job! They are both very calm and relaxed and have seemed to make the transition into a three-person family fairly easily. Watching my brother and Isaac together is one of my favorite things - there is clearly a father-son bond already and tiny Isaac looks even smaller in his daddy's arms!

8 days old

It really hits me every time I hold a baby - how can anyone argue that there is no God and humans are simply a manifestation of evolution?!

6 days old

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."
Psalm 139:13


4 days old - the first time we met. I jumped off the plane from MN and headed straight to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment