Friday, October 4, 2013

100 Days


In 100 days I get to say "I do."


I get to call you mine forever.

It's hard to imagine that only a year ago we were just getting to know each other, and yet it feels so long ago.


What was my life like without you?  I certainly never knew how amazing life could be.

When I look at you I catch my breath - to think I'm blessed enough to have the honor of becoming your wife.


And do you know what the best part is?

I KNOW it's true....

The BEST is yet to come!




2 comments:

  1. So excited for you, Julianne! May God bless your wedding preparations and your and Brandon's future together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Julianne!!! I am SO excited for you guys! What a sweet couple you two make. I pray only the best for your marriage! :)

    Love,
    Jenna

    P.S. I love these photos! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete