Sunday, March 2, 2014

Wedding Portraits

Growing up, when I would dream about my wedding, I always pictured myself waiting to see my groom until I was walking down the aisle for the first time. But, once the realization hit that we had the opportunity to take advantage of some pretty stunning architecture (which is a great bonus when you get married in January in a slightly unattractive church and it is nasty outside) we jumped at the chance to do a first look and take the majority of our wedding portraits before the ceremony. It was completely worth it.

Our First Look












My Man



Our Wedding Party


Our bridal party (minus a groomsman who wasn't feeling too well)


The Girls - Jess, Heidi, Allie, Kirsten, Stacie, Holly


The Boys - Nate, Rob, Todd, Terrence, Paul


Yes I did wear Toms as my wedding shoes, and yes it was possibly the best decision of the day!


Pictures around the Henry Ford Museum




Our favorite group shot!


The picture when we braved the cold/rain/snow for about 2 minutes.

The whole wedding party.


My girlies


My parents


My siblings


This little man (just 3 more months and they will be a family of 4!)


Our bell-ringing crew (aka the flower girls and ring bearer) - Gianna, Alexis, Sasha, and Jonah


Uncle Brandon and Gianna

Post-Ceremony Portraits

After the ceremony, and before we joined the party in the ballroom upstairs, we grabbed a few more pictures together in the library of the hall. Brandon and I are both avid readers, and so wedding pictures in a room full of books was a perfect fit for us! These are some of our favorites of the night.





And if you made it to the end I commend you! Up next - the ceremony and reception! (I really am being selective....I promise :))

All photo credit goes to our amazing photographer - Jenn Anibal. Jenn and her husband Jonathan were an absolute joy to work with. If you live in the Midwest we highly recommend them!


3 comments:

  1. Nice wedding pictures are so wonderful, and you got lots of them! Love the different locations you picked. It looks like it was a really wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for both of you, and pray that God will pour His richest blessings upon your marriage! Julianne, you are an absolutely stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete