The Best Parts of 2014:
- Getting married (can't believe we are only 12 days away from our first anniversary!)
- Committing to a real food diet (Brandon's high :))
- Visiting friends in Colorado, Maryland, Illinois and Minnesota
- Taking a family trip to Florida
- Moving 5 minutes away from some of our best friends
- Making some incredible new friends - we were especially blessed to join an amazing bible study at our MI church at the end of 2013
- Having back surgery - another one for both lists - its been a really tough last few months, but we are so grateful for finding a great doctor and that things seem to be moving in the right direction
- Finding a new church in Minnesota - and the start of new friendships
- Watching our nieces and nephews grow up (so sweet to hear "Uncle Brandon" and "Aunt Julianne" for the first time)
- Running my first 10k
- Our first Christmas tree - Brandon asked me the other day if we should take it down over New Years....I said "why?" Brandon took a couple of seconds to think that over and then told me if it was up to him he'd leave it up until February. I'm not sure we will make it that far :)
- Moving to Minnesota and being 4 states away from family and friends
- Having back surgery
- Losing one of Brandon's best friends - Josiah
- Dealing with an apartment in Minnesota that seems to be continuously breaking (i.e. they come to fix the dryer and break the washer)
- Having a particularly high number of friends struggle with infertility/miscarriages
- Job challenges
- Family drama
While this has ultimately been an incredibly adversarial year as well, we rest strongly in our faith and the blessings of our Savior.
"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morinign; great is your faithfulness."
HAPPY NEW YEAR!