Sunday, January 11, 2015

One Year


1 year
12 months
52.17 weeks
365.24 days
8765.81 hours
525949 minutes
31536000 seconds
....and counting!


I truly have the most INCREDIBLE husband. We frequently get asked how our first year of marriage has gone. Truthfully, from a life standpoint, the year has been incredibly difficult - but our marriage has been amazing.


When I had surgery two months ago, I was blown away by Brandon (although I'm not really sure why...). His strength, compassion, tenderheartedness, and sacrificial spirit brought me to tears. 


Every day I just feel so blessed to wake up as Brandon's wife. Even this past week when I woke up in our Minnesota home to negative 10+ temperatures :) There is no where else I'd rather be.

I love you honey! Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

  1. Awww... I know what mean about being blown away by your husbands compassion. Daily I amazed by Justin's love and patience. Sound's like we are both blessed beyond measure.

    Happy Anniversary to you both! :D
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my blog. :) I have really enjoyed reading yours! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous...
    Hope you and your husband had a wonderful anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a handsome couple! It has been such a blessing to be part of your journey and witness your love, caring and commitment to each other and especially to the Lord.

    ReplyDelete