Monday, June 8, 2015

The Reason Behind the Silence

This  blog has been way to quiet for quite awhile now. Part of that reason is because I hate just posting fluffy posts - I'd rather have nothing than something I'm not happy with. But the bigger, more exciting reason is because a lot has been going on for our family recently...


Brandon and I are SO excited to share that God has chosen to bless us with a sweet little one this December!


I'm just at 12 weeks right now, and it feels great to be finishing up the first trimester, but it's been a tough few months! From the very beginning I've struggled with heavy nausea and exhaustion. With working full time it's about all I can handle to come home and cook dinner before I'm down for the night. Brandon has been an incredible blessing!

Our journey to this point is one worth sharing sometime, but the short of it is that after fully embracing handing our family planning over to God, we are excited for the adventures to come!

"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart."
1 Samuel 1:27

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! SO excited for you guys! Adorable pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww congrats! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so sweet! I can't wait to watch you parent...you are seriously going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! We are looking forward to seeing your all with little Tuppy. I know you will be the best parents yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From watching the way you are so intentional about everything, especially your relationships with God and each other, I've no doubt youse guys are gonna make incredible parents!
    Love and hugs to you both,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete